Private Events & Celebration Photography
I do like a good PARTYYYY!
Looking for a photographer to cover your special occasion, leaving you free to enjoy yourself?
I offer documentary-style events & celebration photography - perfect to capture all the fun and excitement as it unfolds! This includes wedding receptions, prom parties, anniversaries, kids birthdays, foam parties, christenings, and almost any other special celebration you can think of! I include images of the venue, all the details (cake, decorations, gifts, etc), guests, entertainers, any special presentations, and most importantly everyone enjoying themselves!
My Party Photography Packages include fully processed digital files available for direct download within 48hrs of your event, a licence for unlimited personal usage, and a free secure online gallery to share with all your guests. Add on 6x4 prints of ALL photos taken on the night from just 25p each! (based on 600 images). Additional hours can be booked for just £50 per hour!
2HR DAYTIME PACKAGE JUST £125
2HR EVENING PACKAGE JUST £225
Travel within 15miles of Stevenage (SG1) is included - additional travel (up to a maximum total 50 miles) may be charged at 45p per mile, at my discretion. There may be an additional surcharge that will be applicable (up to £100) for events being held within the London area. Any congestion charges or parking fees that are necessary at the time will be added to the cost of the service agreement (within reason).
How it Works:
- CLICK HERE to check availability. If there is a time or day that is not listed, please contact me and I'll let you know if I can do anything to help.
- If your event is accepted and being held within the area that I cover, I'll send you over a booking form & contract. Payment of the booking fee will secure the date and time, so that I will not accept any other bookings.
- Daytime Party Package available any time from 10am - end time no later than 5pm.
- Evening Party Package available any time from 6pm - end time no later than 11pm.
- On the day of the event, I always arrive a little earlier than your start time to say 'Hi' and get a feel of the space. I tend to take venue and detail photos at this stage, so you have a keepsake of all the fabulous decorations you've spent time on.
- Look at me as another guest with a camera! I'll mingle, chat, laugh, and take some awesome photos of everyone enjoying the party. There's no need to 'pose for the camera' unless people specifically want a few family or group shots, but I may also take some informal group shots during the event.
- Your fully edited images are uploaded to a secure online gallery for you to browse, share with friends and family, and download the high resolution files, with the option to purchase high quality prints through my UK printing lab.
Bookings & Enquiries
Contact Teresa at:
[email protected] for availability